Thursday, March 15, 2007

Child abuse in our schools

My Friend Haitham has brought an interesting issue on his blog, and I thought I should share it with you:

This is one of the most bizarre video clips I’ve ever seen.
Warning (PG): Parents, keep your kids away, trust me.
I have no clue where was this video clip taken. It is a classroom in one of our schools around the Arab world. The teacher’s accent sounds Syrian; however that doesn’t necessary mean that this toke place in a Syrian school. Teachers from all around the Arab world spread over many countries specially in the Gulf region.
Anyway, if anyone has any idea where this video clip was taken, please let me know. It would be great if someone knows the real ID of this teacher. I will be more than happy to file a court case against him and see him serving in prison (I would be happier to see him hanged from his balls, excuse my French!).
It’s a nightmare for parent to see such ill acts in classrooms. Of course child abuse and ‘torture’ is everywhere around the world, but it makes me feel worried about my own kids when I see such things. It could have been my kids or your kids anywhere around the world.
I highly respect teachers and value their mention, but let’s face the truth, child abuse is not something rare in our schools, and I’m now talking about schools around the Middle East. Personally I was lucky enough not to pass through any kind of abuse during my school time, however, I witnessed many case which I can’t describe now as less than ‘torture.’ Therefore, if we are unlucky enough to see this video clip today, I wonder how many case like this or worse takes place everyday around our children schools!
Video code can be downloaded from here or here!

No comments: